Having successfully launched, and subsequently sold out of, the Xbox One S, Microsoft is now gearing up for their latest product release. The Xbox Onesie… Wait, what?!
Yes, you did read that right. Microsoft has revealed that the latest “must-have” accessory for Xbox Gamers is the new super-comfortable Xbox One Onesie, ingeniously named the Xbox Onesie. Currently announced for release in limited quantities in Australia. The Xbox Onesie comes in a choice of either black or white, and has an impressive list of features… for a onesie.
- Extra-large pockets for your Xbox One controller and media remotes
- Dedicated arm pouch offering quick and easy access to your mobile phone
- Forearm grips to prevent slippage during those “edge of your seat” moments
- Extra large hood to accommodate headsets
- Customised Gamertag embroidered on the front
- Rollable arms and legs to cater for every season
Currently, official information on the onesie is difficult to come by, so there is the possibility that this item is a haox. It’s more likely that the Xbox Onesie was thought up as a marketing ploy since love it or hate it, everyone will be talking about it over the coming days. As always, we’ll keep you updated as we learn more.