This week’s Humble Bundle sale
is offering The Division beta access as well as a whole range of Tom Clancy titles for less than $10.
If you’ve been thinking about picking up the upcoming The Division but were a little unsure then Humble Bundle may have a solution for you. Humble Bundle allows you to choose how much you want to pay for a selection of titles, proceeds of which are split between selected charities, Humble Bundle and the developers.
There are various tiers starting at only $1. Paying above certain amounts will unlock new tiers, each with new rewards and titles included. If you pay more than the average, currently $9.12, you’ll unlock access to the Tom Clancy’s The Division beta on Windows PC as well as all of the following eight Tom Clancy titles:
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six 3 Gold (includes Raven Shield and Athena Sword)
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction Deluxe Edition
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon
- Tom Clancy’s The Division Beta Access
For those who are looking for a little bit more action, paying over $10 will also get you:
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier
Finally, paying $75 or more will also include:
- Tom Clancy’s The Division
- Exclusive Tom Clancy’s The Division T-Shirt
- 66% off any three Ubisoft titles in the Humble store (exclusions apply)
All software is downloadable through Ubisoft’s UPlay service. Offer ends on Thursday 14th January 2016.