Want a new Xbox One controller? Want something a little different? Well Xbox Design Labs have some new designs available, about 8 million of them to be exact.
2nd August 2016
Wireless and Bluetooth
The best controller just got even better
Experience the enhanced comfort and feel of the new Xbox Wireless Controller, featuring a sleek, streamlined design and textured grip. Enjoy custom button mapping and up to twice the wireless range. Plug in any compatible headset with the 3.5mm stereo headset jack. And with Bluetooth® technology, play your favorite games on Windows 10 PC and tablets.
- Enhanced comfort and feel
- Feel the action with Impulse Triggers. Impulse Triggers deliver fingertip vibration feedback so you can feel every jolt and crash in high definition.
- Textured grip
Ultimate Precision and Accuracy
- Responsive thumbsticks and an enhanced D-pad provide greater precision
- Triggers and bumpers are designed for quick access
- Menu and View buttons for quick and easy navigation
- Features a 3.5mm stereo headset jack that lets you plug your favorite gaming headset right into the controller
- Up to twice the range of previous controllers
- Connect up to 8 wireless controllers at once to your console
- Seamless profile and controller pairing
- Compatible with Xbox One Play and Charge Kit, Xbox One Chat Headset and Xbox One Stereo Headset
- Remap buttons through the Xbox Accessories App